To create schedule a normal exam for a class go to:
Menu > Academics > Examination > Exam Management
- Click the Create exam group button.
- Select your year
- Select the class(es).
- Enter the exam group name.
- Select the exam type from three options:
- Marks – Only this will be displayed in reports.
- Grades – Only these will show up in the report.
- Marks and Grades – Display both in the report.
6. Click the Create exam group button.
Now you can move on to scheduling and publishing an exam.
- Click Add subject exams in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the maximum and minimum marks for all subjects, though you won’t need to do this if you have Grades as the exam type.
- Select the start and end time for each subject.
- Select the No exam checkbox for subjects without exams.
- Click Create exam to create the schedule.
- Click Manage exams and then Publish exam schedule when you want this to be sent out to students.