A Privileged Employee can raise indents, or make a request for items that are required by the employee or a department.
After an indent is raised, it is sent to the employee’s manager for approval.
Note: Privileged employees can only raise indents if they have been assigned a manager.
Menu > Administration > Inventory > Indents to open the Indents page.
In the top right, click the New button.
- In the Indent No. field, enter the indent number.
- If you’ve raised indents before, the indent number automatically increments sequentially.
3. If you’ve raised indents before, the indent number automatically increments sequentially.
4. In the Expected date field, enter the date you expect the item(s) to be issued.
5. In the Description field, enter any comments about the indent request.
6. In the Store Item field, select the item you require. Once selected, the item details such as the quantity available, price per item, and the batch number will be displayed.
7. In the Required field, enter the quantity of items you require. You can enter a number higher than the available quantity if required.
8. Click Add item (highlighted in green) if you require more items. To remove an item from the indent request, click the ‘x’ icon.
9. Click the Save button.
For more information, watch this timestamped video: