If you have set an employee as a class teacher in primary school or teaches at least one subject per week in secondary school, they are given the privilege to:
- Mark the daily attendance of students.
- As well as setting the tasks/activities for the day.
- Supervising students throughout the duration of the lesson.
To check on the attendance of students, follow these steps:
Menu > Administration > Settings/Configuration > Manage year/ class > Manage Year.
- Click on a year from the list, then it’s class.
- After this, you should see a familiar table
- Within the table, you will see a heading, ‘Attendance’
- Clicking on ‘Attendance’, you will be able to view the number of students as well as their attendance