For each course in your institution, you can set the maximum number of books that be can issued to students based on their student category. You can also set dates for when the books are due to be returned.
- At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Academics > Library > Library setting to open the Library setting page.
- Select a course.
- Click the Add new button.
- In the Category field, select the student category.
- In the Books issuable field, enter the maximum number of books that can be issued.
- In the Time period field, enter the maximum number of days a book can be issued for.
- Click the Submit button.
For more information, watch this timestamped video: