Here are the steps you need to do:
- The first step to import data is to create a custom export structure file. To do that go to Menu > Data and Reports > Custom Imports. Next, create a new custom import by clicking on New in the Inner Tab menu.
- In the create page select the model you want to import data and click on Additional Details if you wish to include additional details of the selected model.
- After the CSV has been saved you will find it in the list of custom imports created. Click on Export CSV to download the CSV file for this export. Imports are used to import the new file into Fedena. Delete deletes the particular export and Imports lists all the imports done for this particular export.
- Enter your data as per the format specified in the manual and save it. The maximum limit for one-time upload is 200 records.
- Then click on imports and then New to create a new import. Upload the file and then refresh the page to see the status of the background job. On completion, the imports page will list the status of the import. If it fails due to some error with the file format or CSV format then “Failed” Error message will be shown. If some data failed to upload due to formatting error or a mandatory field being blank then “Complete with Errors” message is shown. If the import is successful a “Success” message will be shown.
- To import more data for the same model click on imports and select New. There is no need to create a new export record.