The Day-wise Attendance Report displays the number of students who are present and absent from different classes, in your institution. Only the administrator or a privileged employee can view this report, plus student attendance will have to have been marked as daily for the report to exist at all. Go to:
Menu > Academics > Attendance > Day-wise Attendance Report
- Adjust the date if you need to.
- Filter by Attendance Type if you only want a report of one type.
- Select year from the drop-down menu to see a specific year group’s attendance.
- Click CSV Report to generate and download a report for student attendance in a year group.
Alternatively, if you want to see the attendance of a specific class, you can:
- Click on the class of your choice.
- Adjust the date and the number absentees will be listed, if there are any.
For more information, watch this timestamped video: