Once students have completed their exams, their teacher will be able to view them and enter in their marks. They will need the Examination Control or Enter Marks privilege to do so, otherwise an administrator can enter marks for any subject and class. Now access:
Menu > Academics > Examination > Exam Management
- Select the year.
- Select the class.
- Click the exam group. All the subjects will be displayed.
- Click the subject of which you want to enter the marks.
- Enter the marks and remarks for each student. You can sort students by their name, Admission Number or Roll Number by clicking the appropriate table column headers.
If the exam type is Grades, you will only need to enter grades for the student. However with both Marks and Marks and Grades, you will only enter marks. Then once you click Save, the corresponding grade is automatically displayed based on the settings.
6. Now select the Absent checkbox if a student was absent.
7. Click Save.
8. When all the marks/grades are entered and correct, you can click Publish Exam Results. Though the employee will need the Examination Control privilege to do so.
You’ll also be able to remind the students and parents at a later date by clicking Resend SMS notification.
- To delete an exam for a subject, click Delete beside the subject.