Only an administrator or a privileged employee can carry out this task.
- Go to the user’s profile.
- In the top right, click Leaves > My Leaves.
- In the top right, click the Employee leave balance.
- Click on Employee leave balance as shown above
- Now click on Edit beside a leave type to make changes
Menu > Administration > Human Resource > Employee Leave Management > Leave Reset
- In the top right, click the Reset leaves
- Type to search the employee or select a department, then click the Reset button, OR, click on an employee’s name. The above image is for individual employee’s.
- The image below is for all employee’s.
- Enter any remarks and click Reset leaves
To reset employee’s leaves as a whole, you will be given an option similar to the one above.
Menu > Administration > Human Resource > Employee Leave Management > Attendance Report > Additional Leaves button
- Use the month, year, and department filters, and then click the View button.
- Click PDF Report
For more information, watch the timestamped video: