To create a timetable, go to:
Menu > Academics > Timetable > Manage Timetable
- Click Create Timetable and select the start and end date for the academic year.
- Click Timetable allocations
- Click on the drop-down menu of the year you want.
- Click Manage allocations next to the class of your choice.
- Select a particular time slot you want, or multiple slots, and then choose the subject from the drop-down menu.
- Select the employee(s) you want to assign to this class timing and click assign.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the employee(s).
Please note that if the employee has already been assigned to another class for the same time slot, you won’t be able to assign them and will receive an error message.