Once you have sold an item, create a sales invoice and issue a copy to your customer.
Menu> Administration > Inventory > Billing to open the Invoice page.
In the top right, click the New button.
- In the Store field, select the store to which the item belongs.
- In the Issued to field, enter the user ID to search and select the user. The Name field and Address field automatically populates the user information.
5. Enter the billing details. You can search for the item using the item code or item name. Remember, you can only search for sellable items.
- If required, you can create an invoice for more than one item by clicking Add New Item.
6. In the Tax (%) field, enter the percentage of tax to be applied when selling the item(s).
7. Select the Is Paid checkbox if the item is paid for.
- You can still create an invoice if the item(s) hasn’t been not paid for. Once it has, you can edit the invoice and select the Is Paid checkbox.
10. Click the Save button to create the invoice.
For more information, watch this timestamped video: