A purchase order is created when items are purchased from other businesses. A purchase order must be created against a specific indent request.
At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Administration > Inventory > Purchase Order to open the Purchase Order page.
In the top right, click the New button.
- Select the indent number.
- In the Purchase order No. field, enter the purchase order number.
- If you’ve created purchase orders before, the purchase order number automatically increments sequentially.
5. In the PO Date field, select the purchase order date. It can be the current date, past date, or a future date.
6. In the Store Item field, select the item you are purchasing. The unit price of the item is displayed.
7. Click Add item (highlighted in green) if you need to purchase more items. To remove an item from the purchase order, click the ‘x’ icon.
8. Click the Save button.
For more information, watch this timestamped video: