You can allocate classrooms to each class, based on the timetable slots, by going to:
Academics > Timetable > Class Room Allocation > Allocate
- Select the allocation type. This could either be:
- Weekly for the complete timetable period.
- Or date specific for a specific date. This option will allow you to override an existing classroom allocation.
2. Select the timetable and click View.
- Select the weekday and the building.
- Select the classroom and drag it to any of the classes.
If you want to view a teacher’s allocated classroom(s), firstly you’ll need to login as one and then access:
Menu > Academics > My Profile > More > Activities
- Simply select a date to see the corresponding classroom allocation details.