Add class :
At the top of your dashboard, click the Menu > Administration > Settings > Manage Year/class > Manage Year to open the page.
Select the Year for which you want to create a new class.
In the top right, click the New button.
The above fields are as follows:
Import previous batch master fees:
Once you (the admin or privileged employee) have completed the fields, ensure you click save.
Edit / delete class :
At the top of your dashboard, click Menu > Administration > Settings > Manage Year/Class > Manage Year to open the page.
Select the Year for which you want to edit class & click on the year.
- In the right, click the Edit/ delete button.
View pupil in a class :
To view students in a batch, you must be an Administrator or Teacher to go through the following steps:
Go to Menu > Academics > Class Summary.
- You will see your first drop-down, on which you need to click and select a year.
- After doing this, another drop-down will appear, from this one you need to select the class.
Activate or deactivate a class:
Menu > Administration > Settings > Manage year/class > Manage class.
- You can see the headings – Active Class & Inactive class.
- By clicking on the drop-down of ‘Select class’, you can select one of your choices.
- Should you notice ‘deactivate‘ with a line through it, it means that this class is assigned to a student/tutor
- However, classes not assigned can be deactivated.
- At any time you wish to deactivate a class, it will be listed under Inactive class category
- When you transfer a class from one category to the other, the class of a different name will not be affected.